Aetna Medicare Advantage Plans (Part C)
Our Medicare Advantage plans provide you Medicare Part A and Part B coverage all in one plan. In many instances these plans also include additional benefits beyond what Original Medicare offers you. Many of our plans may include a fitness facility membership at no cost to you, an annual wellness visit, vision and hearing exams, as well as many other extra features to help you get and stay healthy.
You can choose from these two types - with or without presciption drug coverage and with low, or no monthly plan premiums.
- Aetna Medicare Advantage Plans with Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage (MAPD) give you the choice of enrolling in an HMO or PPO plan. Some plans require you to stay in network.
- Aetna Medicare Advantage Plans (MA)HMO plans don't include Part D prescription drug coverage.
- Refer to our online Provider Directory to find a doctor or hospital near you.
- Use our online Pharmacy Finder tool to see if your pharmacies are in our network.
- Learn more about getting Extra Help to pay your plan premium.
Aetna Medicare is a PDP, HMO, PPO plan with a Medicare contract. Our SNPs also have contracts with State Medicaid programs. Enrollment in our plans depends on contract renewal.
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Contact the plan for more information. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, provider network, premium and/or copayments/coinsurance may change on January 1 of each year.
The Formulary, pharmacy network, and/or provider network may change at any time. You will receive notice when necessary. Participating physicians, hospitals and other health care providers are independent contractors and are neither agents nor employees of Aetna. The availability of any particular provider cannot be guaranteed, and provider network composition is subject to change.
See Evidence of Coverage for a complete description of benefits, exclusions, limitations and conditions of coverage. Plan features and availability may vary by location.
This information is available for free in other languages. Please call our customer service number at 1-888-247-1028 (TTY: 711), Monday through Sunday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Esta información está disponible en otros idiomas de manera gratuita. Comuníquese con Servicios al Cliente al 1-800-282-5366 (TTY: 711). Horario de atención: de 8 a.m. a 8 p.m., los siete días de la semana.