Create a Personal Health Record for your important health care information.
Already a member? Log in now at http://www.aetnanavigator.com/
Aetna's Personal Health Record is our easy-to-use, private, secure online tool for you and your doctor to use that keeps your health information in one place. It is automatically updated with your most recent test results, diagnoses and prescriptions. You can easily add more information, such as your family health history.
An up-to-date record can help you:
- Keep health information in one place, easily accessible in case of emergency
- Make better informed decisions for your health and financial well-being
- Print a health summary you can discuss at doctor visits or in an emergency
- Manage health risks before they become more serious
- Use prescription drugs safely and avoid dangerous conflicts between your medications
- Stay up-to-date with customized reminders on screenings, immunizations and more
- Coordinate care among multiple doctors
- Learn about opportunities to improve your health
The Aetna Personal Health Record should not be used as the sole source of information about the member's medical history.