Aetna Medicare Preventive and Wellness Benefits
Preventive and wellness benefits at no cost to you,
exclusively from Aetna Medicare.
Did you know?
Aetna Medicare plans provide extra benefits you can feel good about.
We want you to look and feel your best for many years to come. That's why we offer a varierty of preventive and wellness benefits available through our plans:
- Annual Preventive Reminders —We'll remind you to get important vaccinations, screenings and other important tests.
- Case Management Services — Individually-assigned nurse case manager will work with you and coordinate with your physicians so you can get well and stay healthy (available for certain medical conditions).
- Nurse Health Line — Talk directly with experienced registered nurses 24-hours a day. Our nurses can share information on thousands of health topics and discuss your health related concerns.
- National Medical Excellence Program® — If approved for this program, you can gain access to our national network of respected doctors and facilities (for those with a complex illness such as a solid organ or stem cell transplants).
- Numbers To Know® — Promotes the benefits of blood pressure and cholesterol monitoring. The reminder is sent to members diagnosed with high blood pressure. A wallet card is included to help members track blood pressure, cholesterol, medication and dosage information.
- Advanced Illness Program — Provides nurse case manager support to members, caregivers and their families in the advanced stages of illness.
Aetna Medicare is a PDP, HMO, PPO plan with a Medicare contract. Our SNPs also have contracts with State Medicaid programs. Enrollment in our plans depends on contract renewal.
See Evidence of Coverage for a complete description of benefits, exclusions, limitations and conditions of coverage.
This material is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. Health information programs provide general health information and are not a substitute for diagnosis or treatment by a physician or other health care professional. Contact a health care professional with any questions or concerns about specific health care needs. Providers are independent contractors and are not agents of Aetna. Provider participation may change without notice. Aetna is not a provider of health care services and, therefore, cannot guarantee any results or outcomes. The availability of any particular provider cannot be guaranteed and is subject to change. Information is believed to be accurate as of the production date; however, it is subject to change.